Want to write for us? How about submit artwork? Have an idea or a suggestion? Fill out the form below and we will respond as soon as we can.
All original works for GenderTerror are paid for! Writing submissions are generally $0.01/word. Art submissions depend on commission prices, piece complexity, etc.
But first, some submission guidelines!
In order to submit to GenderTerror, your work (or works) must follow these specific guidelines:
- The submitter must be 18 years old or older.
- The work must feature prominent LGBTQ characters or be created by someone who identifies as LGBTQ.
- The work must be some type of horror. This can be body horror, gore, psychological, monsters, ghosts, and so forth.
- The work cannot be explicitly sexual though nudity is acceptable.
- Must have examples if seeking to submit artwork or writing.
- Work must not have appeared elsewhere before, or if it has, may not have been for a major publication. Works that have been previously published must be changed so that the only way to view the full work is on GenderTerror.
- Work cannot contain trademarked characters or copywrited material. Fanfiction or fanart will not be accepted at this time.
- If work submitted is a collaboration between multiple parties, all parties need to provide written permission for the work to be used.
- Written pieces should try to be around 2,000-2,500 words. This is not a hard limit.
- Content creators reserve the full right as to what GenderTerror may and may not do with the work.
Starting 01/01/2021, we will only answer emails when we are open for submissions. This means we have the funds to be able to accept submissions at the time. Any emails sent while we are not open for submissions will be ignored due to the volume we get.
We are currently: CLOSED FOR SUBMISSION
Got all that? Awesome!