Want to write for us? How about submit artwork? Have an idea or a suggestion? Fill out the form below and we will respond as soon as we can.
All original works for GenderTerror are paid for! Writing submissions are generally $0.01/word. Art submissions depend on commission prices, piece complexity, etc.
But first, some submission guidelines!
In order to submit to GenderTerror, your work (or works) must follow these specific guidelines:
- The submitter must be 18 years old or older.
- The work must feature prominent LGBTQ characters or be created by someone who identifies as LGBTQ.
- The work must be some type of horror. This can be body horror, gore, psychological, monsters, ghosts, and so forth.
- The work cannot be explicitly sexual though nudity is acceptable.
- Must have examples if seeking to submit artwork or writing.
- Work must not have appeared elsewhere before, or if it has, may not have been for a major publication. Works that have been previously published must be changed so that the only way to view the full work is on GenderTerror.
- Work cannot contain trademarked characters or copywrited material. Fanfiction or fanart will not be accepted at this time.
- If work submitted is a collaboration between multiple parties, all parties need to provide written permission for the work to be used.
- Written pieces should try to be around 2,000-2,500 words. This is not a hard limit.
- Content creators reserve the full right as to what GenderTerror may and may not do with the work.
Got all that? Awesome!